Monday, March 3, 2014

WUT?

||Really dying to watch both parts of the last Harry Potter. But I don't have the second part :'( #HPOD
||What even is school? 
||Or the ACT?
||....or life? 
||Jeff the giraffe won't stop cuddling with me, like omg someone needs a hobby lol
||Cool Runnings looks so goooooood
||Wii Wipeout makes me laugh harder than ever
||I absolutly hate goodbyes. Even for just two years
||How do guy's sweatshirts smell so exquisite?
||cuz all I could get out was "be safe...Taiwan is super lucky...*tightest hug*...okay man, bye..." 
||All I ever want to do now is sleep, eat, socialize, and watch movies with you
||Curious to why my grades are slipping...
||I WANTED TO SAY MORE. UGGGGH
||People really gotta move on from the robotic squirrel. Like seriously
||Always have my hair in a ponytail because I don't actually wake up when I get out of bed
||Everyone says they'll cry if they get like 19 but I'm surprised if I even get 12...
||Salt Lake City Community College here I come!!! 
||This girl said she was gonna send me a letter but hasnt...kind of really wanted a letter from her..
||It gives me pure bliss when my hands are filthy with dried paint 




No comments:

Post a Comment