Saturday, March 1, 2014

girly post cuz yes, I can be a girl sometimes

You know when females see cold weather outside like rain and instantly have the dream to cuddle up with a male and watching movies all day? 
I got that dream. And even tho he had just gotten his wisdom teeth out and smelled of gauze, and I probably wasn't helping with the pain that much...it was pure bliss. 
I obviously love doing anything and everything with my hoodrat friends, but Friday watching old batman movies and Austinland all day was something I needed. I needed that escape. 


Okay now you may judge. But first. Please look at these pictures and laugh at how drugged up and sleepy he looks in them




HEY HOODRATS! 
If you are looking for music that will touch your soul, here is just a little of what is inside my soul: 

+Birds eye-National Parks
+Last time-Taylor Swift 
+Turning page-Sleeping at Last
+Youth-Daughter 
+Cough Syrup-Young the Giant 
+Somewhere Only We Know-Keane
+Wind and Anchor-National Parks
+

p.s. Lets go use my Polaroid film please? I'm kind of dying to take beautiful pictures with my beautiful camera.  

1 comment: