Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Today

I learned how measurements work with tuxes. 
I learned that Porter is way to easy to pull pranks on when it gets slow
I learned that it gets slow a lot 
I learned that Brent never actually planned on training me (THANK YOU PORTER) 
I especially learned that when using a carving instrument it is most wise to carve away from your fingers
And I learned my brother was an inspiration to a plethora of people before he left 
I learned that there is something more severely wrong with my jaw because a normal jaw doesn't hurt like H 
Today I learned that it's okay to be bold and ask someone to go to a concert with you
I learned playing games with certain people on the road prolly isn't the smartest 
And that it doesn't have to be awkward when you pull up next to someone you know at a red light 
I also learned that Buzz has really funny facial expressions 
Today I learned my boss loves buying us dinner more than life itself 
I even learned that I love yoga and miss it 


And tonight I'm learning that there is such a thing as Junioritis: the want for junior year to be over and easy senior year to start 

Also that sleep is pure bliss and I suck at going to bed early 

No comments:

Post a Comment