Friday, March 7, 2014

mi papa

is a true inspiration. 


A girl suffering from depression and dramatic anxiety issues texts my dad or calls him almost everyday  
e v e r y d a y 

And everyday my dad answers with a cheerful voice reassuring her that she can get through anything. No matter what he is doing he takes time to answer her calls and crazy texts to help her 
e v e r y d a y

When I asked him why he always answers, and how he never gets annoyed or impatient with the needs of this girl, all he said was "she just needs someone to help guide her back to the light more than the average person does" 



My father is my hero. 


He is someone i can count on. 
Someone who will let me talk his ear off about my social life and the issues I face. 
Someone who always has an answer. 
He's the friend that will hang out with me on a Friday night when all my other friends can't. 


I don't know how I would be able to make it through this capital world without him 



1 comment:

  1. SO SWEET! Your dad is such a lovely person and he's raised such a lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete