Friday, February 14, 2014

Today

I woke up to a gift card to H&M and a big stuffed giraffe and my heart almost burst with happiness. I love my dad to the moon and back. That guy knows how to make me squeal with happiness 


Today school was rough. Not because it was valentines day, I can promise you that. Over stupid foolish things. Lets just say it was one of those days you plug in the headphones and unplug the world. 


Today my amazing parents took me to pizza pie cafe. Where I stuffed my face. They sure know how to make a girl feel better. FOOD


Tonight? I had the time of my life and probably won't ever forget how much laughter escaped between my lips. I've grown abs of steel since that July 4th party, don't worry in the summer I plan to bake cookies on them


Right now? Totally snuggling with adorable Jeff the giraffe. Yes you can be jealous now 






Some days i just want to press pause for a little while. Especially when my favorite friends from LP come to visit. Why can't there just be one school? Life would be bliss


Now I get to sleep for 6 hours and wake up incredibly early for a Saturday morning and clean the church...bleh good thing headphones were invented or I'd be in a pickle







Merry valentines day you hooligans!

Please Ooooo and Awwww at these blury photographs 




No comments:

Post a Comment