Sunday, February 9, 2014

list list list list


Here's a picture cause i don't know why, and I'm blogging. Kool people are blogging in lists these days, so I'm going to too cause I want to be kool when I grow up 


~ Sometimes I scare myself how creepy I can be.
~ Yes I like that boy next door, so sue me if that sounds disgustingly cheesy. 
~I hardly eat the lunch my dad makes me...that's such a mean daughter thing to do. 
~ One time there was this girl who had friends but didn't have friends. Ya know what I mean? The end. 
~ I really like that sound when it's completely silent then you laugh super loud, almost disruptive like. 
~ I hate physics w/ tech because my teacher has no soul and makes fun of anyone about anything. He should be fired for that right??
~ my vocabulary is weird...kool, awesom possum, goober, turd...
~ The only thing keeping me back from escaping to Europe is school....and money of course. stupid money.
~ Sometimes I think I am the funniest person and laugh at jokes I haven't even said outloud. 
~ I really want my best friend back like how it used to be. 
~ I don't really see what all the excitement for the Olympics is about?
~ Yeah I still have no clue. 
~ I was dumb enough to get hit by a car, now tell me there isn't a blonde joke in that waiting for me. 
~ I really love painting. But I have absolutely no talent. 
~ I secretly want to go ice skating but we all know the embarrassment that would come from that would be too much to bare. 
~ Knock knock. 
~ This knee injury has really messed with my sleeping schedule to the point that I don't even look acceptable when I leave to school anymore...  
~ Is it bad I love being the only child at home? I still love my brothers, for the most part ;) 
~ So how 'bout we do something spontanious? Yeah? Okay awesome possum. 
~ Pookeybear is a funny pet name to call someone. But hey whateva floats ya boat. 
~ This list is getting too long...but I really like sharing things. 
~Mama's gonna get her mint chocolate brownie 
~ Once upon a time this boy made this girl laugh really hard she badly didn't want to leave without a kiss. 
~ I should make my own words up! Hungfillerpit: when you have an insperation to invent new words. (Sounds German)
~ Roses are red....valentines day is this week! Woah! 
~ Okay I should end it here before we get really weird or let things slip that shouldn't, Sunday blogging does that to me. 


thanks for watching. 



ps. there's a slight chance this whole post was a waste of your time but that sounds like a personal problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment