Thursday, February 13, 2014

day of the fact

Fact #776: females take longer to get ready because they change their outfits roughly three times before confidently saying yes to one. 


Fact #251: spelling cool with a K is way kooler. 

Fact #368: I'm actually a really weird person, especially whenever I'm with my dad. He probably knows me better than anyone. 


Fact #925: my dad watches little kid shows late at night to help him fall asleep quicker. 


Fact #88: I secretly want to keep this sweatshirt cause it smells too good to be true. But that's creepy. 

Fact #505: I'm a major slacker in school, I just bs most of my essays and teachers don't catch it...


Fact #506: you're respect level for me just dropped a bunch just barely didn't it. 


Fact #476: the reason for being exhausted at the end of the day is because you've gone through 6 hours of brainwashing and tried to interact with other humans. 

Fact #23: missionary letters are so bittersweet its hard to function right. 


Fact #whoknows: I'm probably writing this as an excuse to do another list...yeah   k kool. 


#sorrynotsorry 





Happy almost day of love people. 




thanks for tuning in cupcake. 

1 comment: