Saturday, February 22, 2014

maybe

it's the fact I can't hear anything but the band. 

Maybe it's the way the beat pulses inside my entire body, or the way everyone is nodding to the same rhythm 

Maybe it's because the people that gather there couldn't be more different. 
Maybe it's because the way music brings everyone together just for one night. 

Maybe it's 'cause I feel like the singer is looking right at me or how I feel he is singing straight from the place called my heart. 

Maybe it's because I know I won't be able to hear anything the next day. 
Or maybe it's because I know I will be the good kind of sore tomorrow. 

Maybe it's 'cause I love band t-shirts so much. 
And maybe i want a whole weeks worth of them. 

Maybe it's because I get a fox stamp on my hand every time I step inside. 
Maybe it's how the room turns humid from all the warm bodies jumping up and down to the beat. 




Whatever it is
--->I'm a concert druggie<--- 






Or maybe, just maybe it's because there are memories on those walls that are decorated so lovely like. 


Come to the velour with me. 
Let's make it our home. 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. That is exactly how I feel about Velour. Looooooove.

    ReplyDelete