Monday, February 10, 2014

BeeCUZ who doesn't like randomness?

One time I got hit by a car. Crazy right? Cool story bro. 

Bad luck tho.

Luckily I had someone to help me when it happened. If I didn't i probably would have bawled like a baby for hours just sitting there. Even tho I kinda did that when I finally got in my car. It's actually pretty funny how things turn out. Like how my luck is crazy unpradictable like a druggie trying to remember where he placed his last fix. 

Bad comparison I know. 

>I got encircled in a giant hug by three gems when I was having a pretty bad day. 
> I'm googling questions to ask someone who is high from getting their wisdom teeth out. 
>I am confident I promise...just not as much on the inside than as the outside. 
> Lets play a really funny prank that you mail me Polaroid film. Yeah? K kool.  

>a dear friend gave me flowers and a note today and I just about cried. 

> Seriously tho. I'd kiss the person that helped me out with my Polaroid film absence. 
>I can feel a permanent heart beat in my knee. 
>I'd rather blog than focus in class. Which I'm kind of doing...whoops 
>if anyone has a piece of old dark wood I could use to paint on thad be rad. 
> mah sista TSwift's song "the last time" probably touches my heart more than it should 
> it scares me to the point of nightmares that in 8 months my adult life starts to begin.
This wizard is just not prepared for the muggle world. 
> Feb 19th seriously couldn't come any faster. 
>I really like talking to you. 
>I'm going to be the dopest aunt there ever was. 



thanks for tuning in. 

1 comment: