Thursday, May 1, 2014

Drifting into unconsciousness

There is a lot jammed in my head. I'm feeling more and more pressure building up and I just want to stay under my covers in my sweet scented bed


The feather filled comforters
The chilled side of my pillow refreshing my skin
Hugging the soft pillow tight between my arms and the feeling of safety. 
Letting the weight of my eye lids finally overpower my will. 
As I bury myself deeper and deeper into my blankets I can hear whispers of reassurance as I let myself go and relax my achy muscles.  


Now you can see why I have so many tardies to my first periods



-->I went to an Ingrid Matheson concert and it was truly incredible. Those kind of concerts just touch my soul in the deepest way. All I want to do is run up to Ingrid and thank her. But even then I wouldn't be able to completely express my feelings.   




-->Emma wrote me a letter from Disneyland that was deeper than the ocean floor. I don't think anyone, let alone Emma, knows how much knowing her has changed my happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment