Friday, April 18, 2014

In love with our conversations

•why are skeleton hands so hard to draw?
•my feet are permanently damaged from all the running around I do at work 
•A WEEK UNTIL PROM
•"I respect that"
•sophomore girls are hilarious and über boy crazy x10
•Ah I can't go a day without embarrassing myself!! 
•I'm realizing when it comes to human interaction with strangers it requires a butt load of patience  
•my bottom lip is shredded because of all this dumb stress 
•the Thai girls are considering baptism and I'm peeing my pants 
•I have a lot I really need to get over 
•Music heals my soul, no joke 
•keeping my room clean is like eating 4 scoups of Nutella without a drink of milk. 
•I've become that student you don't know if they will graduate because they like their bed more than school 
•honestly, I'm going to have the most attractive prom date. Just being honest
•Is it weird I crave clone wars almost as much as blue fingernails? 
•Slap me every time it complain okay? It's such an ugly habit 
•dear aquarium, fill your tanks already!!!
•shoot!! Someone slap me
•Jedi braids for lifeeee
•getting CDs from friends brings joy to my heart I almost have a heart attack 
•oh did I mention ONE WEEK TIL PROM




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha we have two Thai girls living with us for 2 more months

      Delete
    2. Hayley, they moved back to Thailand like a month ago...

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh I just remembered that was a joke hahahah THEY ARE REAL

      Delete