Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Where did all my blogger friends go...?

\\I have the hardest and bestest job 
\\its kind of beautiful how opinionated humans are
\\Awkward bangs...ajdbfkd
\\Parachute crew
\\Bad Lip Readings
\\Spilling containers of water all over the floor at work 
\\My heart still aches when I think about Spider-Man 2 
\\CURDEN 
\\how soon can we get TFIOS midnight tickets??
\\ like seriously where do I get tickets?
\\laughs that could put babies to sleep (not really but you know what I mean) 
\\Can't we rewind to choir tour? California was too beautiful 
\\ARIEL I HAVE A CD FOR YOU!!
\\i am really in love with the conversations I have with my friends late at night. And fitting three people on a twin bed 
\\life without social media (except for blogging) would be rad 
\\lets stop asking questions, especially that question. Because I have no answer



I'm having a hard time understanding why time can't slow down? I get people are hating right now. But soon summer comes, then big decisions, next stop LIFE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment