Wednesday, April 2, 2014

pity party for one please

>That was just really strange. I don't know if I liked it or not? 
>I just want to drown in sleep
>I missed my parents like none other they are okay with crying 
>David always writes me letters that make me question my entire life 
>I never want these Thai girls to leave 
>going to see divergent with Ariel is what's getting me through this week. 
>and spring break with my dad. 
>I followed this guy around for half and hour in Walmart looking for a calendar. All I want is a calendar for my room but Walmart doesn't have any 
>my feels are all over the place I don't know what to do 
>why does everyone love this one person? Like seriously there are billions of people all around us. Why only this person?! 
>it's okay tho, Emma's laugh makes everything better 
>and my dad's soothing voice. 
>also Ariel's hugs. Like no joke I'm dying to get one when we see this movie. 


Maybe I just need to throw up to get all these feels and sickness out of me. Cause when you ask "hey what's up? Something's up" I verbally can't explain it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment