Saturday, March 23, 2013

Imagine Dragon's concert!!!

 
 





 
Last friday night I went to my first concert!! And guess who was playing?? IMAGINE DRAGONS! Pretty much the best night I have had so far! The crowd was agressive though! But it was all worth it! SO WORTH IT! I went with the best people, people you knew that whatever happened they'd be there for you!

With every beat of the drums and vibrations I felt vibrate deep within me I fell more and more in love with them. Tears came to my eyes, and I couldn't get over the fact the Imagine Dragons was right there in front of me! It was a wonderful feeling! A feeling I just don't think I could express unless I was a writer of 25 best sellers ;)

The next morning was filled with ringing ears, dehydration, and a mild concert hangover but I felt so alive! Well until that evening then I crashed at my friend's house and watched Les Mes. I love moments like these. Where we are living in the moments, feeling people come together for a beat and words being sung. There are those beautiful moments I live for.

Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment