Friday, February 22, 2013

Im a little late!

I love, love, love, meeting new people!! There's just something about making new friendships and relationships with others that brightens my day!

I recently have met some nice males these past few months. And frankly I love being around them!!!! Sure having them all be attractive is a nice touch but it's only a bonus! Because let's face it, if they were nerds with pants hiked up to their chins and still had the same personalities they have now, I would 100% still love them!! They are my favorite!! And I've noticed with age comes weirdness! They are such weirdos! But I love that because it gives me hope for the future!! I'm gonna be the weirdest weirdo there will be! And I'm so grateful to them for showing me that it's okay if you are a giant dork! Cause they all are! (In the nicest, coolest way possible!!)

When valentines day came around I would see office aids come in and hand flowers to the teachers to pass out to those lucky son of a guns that had a secret admirer! And knowing me I would get my hopes up, I know that's my main weakness. And I'm sure I'm gonna die from getting my hopes up, ill probably have hope that my murderer won't kill me but he ends up killing me anyways, or ill have hope that the air balloon I was forced into will stay floating but it ends up falling into a shark infested ocean! ...that got a little extreme..

Anyways!! When my valentines school day was over I was a little disappointed, but I can't show that because if I did my friends would just roll their eyes and think "typical Hayley, getting her hopes up then coming to me to whine about it!" So I hid it (I'm a master at that by the way!!) so I was walking with my friend and one of the lads I had a little fancy on came over and wished me a happy valentines day. And there it was! That is what I needed all day! Someone to wish me personally a happy valentines day, and it wasn't in the robot/typical voice everyone said it! Just like happy birthday!, or merry Christmas!. And so my day was looking a little brighter!

That night as i was watching one of my favorite tv shows my doorbell rang!! I went to the door thinking my brother was getting some more girls to woo him but was surprised to see the 3 studliest, most classiest guys ever on my doorstep. I didn't know one of them but him just being there with the other two made him a stud. They looked at me with big smiles and their hands behind their backs. One nudged the other and they both outstretched hands with roses in them!!!

My night was made. That's all I can say about how happy I was. They had brought me flowers! What amazing guys?! I don't think they will ever understand how grateful and precious that was to me! I know they did the same thing to other girls, but just to know I was in that mix of girls makes me want to sing to the world!

So basically, best night! And I just want to thank those boys for what they did. They sure are special guys, and I can't wait to see how the future plays out for them :)

Con Amor,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment